Mehu-Liisa Stainless Steel Steam Juicer 11-Liter
The Mehu-Liisa Steam Juicer saves you hours of work. No more squeezing, straining, or messy cheesecloth. The juicer-steamer is made in Finland of durable, high-nickel content stainless steel by Opa-Muurikka OY, world famous for fine craftsmanship and superior design. Steam juicing is the easiest home food preservation method for fruit juice and vegetable juice. The Mehu-Liisa steam juicer is perfect for canning unlimited batches of 100% pure juice, jelly, and syrup. Steam cook vegetables, meats, puddings, breads, and complete meals. The Mehu-Liisa steamer juicer is perfect for preserving the seasonal harvest: rhubarb, strawberries, cherries, blueberries, raspberries, stone fruit, grapes, and apples and pears. This economical food preservation tool comes with a steam cooking recipe book. Directions: Fill water pan, cover with lid, bring to boil. Prep fruit, fill steam basket, layer with sweetener if desired. Place basket and juice kettle on water pan. Cover, clamp off hose. Steam over steady boil (not furious) for alloted time (hour or less). Always ensure there is enough water to continuously steam, DO NOT LET THE WATER PAN BOIL DRY! Draw off juice into sanitized canning jars, process according to USDA guidelines.
- Durable, high nickel-content stainless steel. Decades of superior craftsmanship and design. Made in Finland
- Three part design: 11 qt. steamer basket, 4 qt. juice kettle, 1.25 gal. water pan. Includes lid & food-safe silicone drain tube with clamp.
- Gentle steam process extracts 100% pure, concentrated juice from berries, fruit, and vegetables and cooks meats, seafood, and complete meals.
- Steam juicing cookbook full of recipes for juice, jams, jellies, syrups, wine, and much more.
- No more messy squeezing and straining - as easy as boiling water.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!